Once you receive the Letter of ADMISSION from the intended program’s Academic Committee, you must proceed to complete your enrollment as explained below, within the timeframe marked on the Administrative Calendar.
- Submit the following documentation at the CEINDO offices of the program to which you are applying to:
- Original passport-sized photograph (with white background).
- University Degree (CERTIFIED PHOTOCOPY) (University degrees not belonging to the Spanish Educational System must be duly certified).
- Academic Transcripts (CERTIFIED PHOTOCOPY).
- Photocopy of ID card, passport or residence permit.
- Other Certificates (CERTIFIED PHOTOCOPY). (Master’s degree, level of English, etc.).
If you do not possess certified copies, required documents can be verified at the CEINDO Secretary’s Office, along with all relevant original documentation.
- A letter of intent identifying (where applicable) the Dissertation Mentor and/or Supervisor, as well as the area of research and topic they intend to pursue. However, the Academic Committee of each program will always be free to assign a Supervisor and/or Mentor other than the one proposed by the applicant
- Signed application for Academic Tuition enrollment.
To obtain this document in person, go to CEINDO´s Office of the Secretary, or complete it and sign it, along with all other necessary documents, by visiting the following linklink.
- Payment of fees:
- Bank account number from which payment will be debited or, failing that, a document proving the student is exempt from payment (See Exemptions).
- Payment may be deposited in one of two ways:
SINGLE PAYMENT: A 2% discount off the set price will be applied and payment will be made in December.
PAYMENT IN INSTALLMENTS: Payment will be made in seven (7) monthly instalments from December to June.
To obtain this document in person, go to CEINDO´s Office of the Secretary, or complete it and sign it, along with all other necessary documents, by visiting the following link link.
- Your enrollment will not be accepted until all the completed documentation has been received at the relevant CEINDO Office of the Secretary.
- Any documentation attached for the completion of the enrollment process will be saved as part of your individual file, and will not be returned to the interested party.
Enrollment is valid for one academic year only, and must be renewed annually (as per Academic Tuition) until the Doctorate degree is awarded (within an acceptable timeframe).