How is a training activity registered in SIGMA?
The researcher in training will have to include the training activities conducted during the doctoral studies in accordance with the academic calendar and the programme’s verification report in SIGMA.
You may register the specific activities that you consider appropriate to propose for your research training within each type of activity of the programme or those that have been indicated by your thesis supervisor.
The activities proposed by the doctoral student must be validated by their thesis supervisor(s)/co-supervisor(s), who will periodically review the activity documents of the doctoral students in their charge.
The following fields are to be filled in for each activity:
Fields to fill in for each activity.
- Type of activity: select a type from the drop-down menu and in accordance with the official name of the activity.
- Start and end date.
- The country and entity where it took place.
- The duration of hours in accordance with the document that accredits the achievement of the activity.
- Remarks: any information that should be noted in the activity document (title of the contribution or presentation; journal and title of the publication; name of the subject in teaching collaborations, etc.).
- Attach the supporting document that accredits the achievement of the activity.
The activity will be created in a PROPOSED status and the supervisor will change the status to VALIDATED when reviewing it.